Heavy Duty Mechanic
Commercial Truck Equipment Co, a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Calgary branch.
The ideal candidate should have: a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry; a full driving license; a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment.
- Valid Alberta Class 5 Driver’s License or equivalent.
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journey person ticket
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Detail oriented, dependable and punctual.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
- Ideally be computer literate.
- Knowledge of the industry would be an asset.
Typical duties include but not limited to:
- Truck equipment installation, repair & servicing.
- Ensure adherence to pre-established standards of performance.
- Operate workshop lifting devices.
We offer a: competitive compensation; comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please feel free to contact Ian MacDonald, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
Please submit resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Mechanic vacancy’.
We thank all those that apply, however, those who are qualified for the position will only be contacted.